WHAT TO PACK:
– Flashlight and spare batteries.
– Sunblock and hat.
– Insect repellent – non aerosol.
– Plastic bags to store wet clothes.
– Beach wear, shorts.
– Light, quick-drying clothes.
– Lightweight rain jacket.
– Pants and long sleeve shirts for the night.
– Mud proof shoes for walking in the forest.
– Socks, including knee-high socks for wearing with rubber boots.
– A pair of shoes that will stay dry, for use on the airplane and in town.
– Mask, snorkel, and flippers are optional.
– Personal medications.
– Deodorant, toothpaste & toothbrush.
– Books and magazines.
It is a good idea to carry a notarized copy of your passport when you travel in Colombia. Keep it separate from the originals.
Shots: usually none necessary, but check with the latest recommendations of the State Department.
Please let us know in advance if you have any food allergies or special diet requirements.
Wine and other alcoholic beverages are not available but you are welcome to bring your own.
Electricity – Clean solar (12v) and hydraulic energy (110v)
ADA and Satena airlines offer flights to Nuqui from Bogota, Medellin and Cali. Private charter flights can be arranged for small groups as well.
The maximum weight allowed for checked luggage is 10Kg (one bag) and 5Kg for hand luggage (one piece).
We will be happy to assist you with your itinerary and booking of flights.
This post is also available in: Spanish