– Adventure treks in the rainforest
– Canoe trips on the river and in the mangrove
– Visits to Ensenada de Utría national park
– Excursions to different beaches in the area
– Competitive fishing: high season is from March to May.
Due to the Humboldt current, there is an abundance of fish, such as sailfish, marlin,
tuna,mahi mahi, and more.
– Sightings of humpback whales from June to September.
These incredible giants of the sea return here each year to mate and give birth.
This post is also available in: Spanish